• The first-of-its-kind to be struck in a 1/4oz of Pure 24 Carat Gold
• One-year-only release
• Replicates the original and highly controversial 1916 bare-breasted Lady Liberty design
• Half the edition sold out on its first day of release
Why I recommend The Standing Liberty 2016 Centennial Gold Coin…
One of the most celebrated coins in recent years, the Standing Liberty Centennial Gold Coin is the first-ever pure Gold Standing Liberty Quarter to be issued in its 100 year history.
Following on from the special gold centenary Mercury Dime that sold out its whole edition limit of 125,000, 50,000 of these coins sold on the first day of release alone - that's half the edition limit.
Don't miss your chance to secure this special centenary strike of one of America's most controversial coins.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
N.B. Numismatic pieces should be owned primarily for collector interest. Coin Portfolio Management does not offer them as an investment and makes no guarantees in terms of future value.
Standing Liberty 2016 Centennial Gold Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 R780 0
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2016
- Country of Issue: United States
- Denomination: 25c
- Metal: 24 Carat Gold
- Weight: 7.776g
- Diameter: 22.00mm
- Reverse: Eagle in flight flanked by 13 stars
- Obverse: Liberty holding a shield and olive branch
- Finish: Business Strike