• A one-year-only reissue of the very first Krugerrand struck in 1967
• Featuring a one-off design, including a unique "50" privy mark
• Low edition limit of just 1,967 coins
• Struck from 22 Carat Gold to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the 1967 50th Anniversary Vintage 1oz Krugerrand…
The 1967 Vintage Krugerrand is a special one-off version of the world’s most famous gold coin. Much like the UK Gold Sovereign, which has already sold out 10,500 coins, the Vintage Krugerrand has used the original dies, recreating the original Krugerrand for its 50th anniversary.
At just 1,967 the edition limit looks light and a sell-out certain. With the one-year-only mintmark celebrating the 50th anniversary, this is the Krugerrand that collectors simply must own.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
N.B. Numismatic pieces should be owned primarily for collector interest. Coin Portfolio Management does not offer them as an investment and makes no guarantees in terms of future value.
1967 50th Anniversary Vintage 1oz Krugerrand
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 R697 0
- Weight: 33.93g
- Diameter: 32.69mm
- Metal: 91.67% gold
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Paul Kruger
- Reverse: Springbok antelope
- Country of issue: South Africa
- Edition limit: 1,967
- Comes in South African Mint packaging and a Certificate of Authenticity
(+ £7.99 p&p)